Interested parties have 18 days remaining to enter International Jewellery London’s Editor’s Choice exhibitor competition.
The deadline for 2016 entries is Monday May 9.
The annual initiative recognises the most innovative and commercial jewellery and watch collections at IJL. This year IJL has added two new categories.
The seven categories of the competition are…
- German Style - NEW – A jewellery piece from a German exhibitor at IJL evoking impeccable German craftsmanship and design
- Watches – NEW – A Moment in Time - A contemporary watch likely to make an enduring mark on the UK’s expanding watch sector
- Most Innovative New Collection – Applicants are invited to submit 5 to 6 pieces from the same collection for consideration for this special award. The winning collection will be featured on the IJL Catwalk
- Commercial Vision – A piece or collection produced in volume that demonstrates thorough research of the target market and current trends -destined to become a best seller
- Visual Impact – A show stopping piece or collection that photographs well and will look good on the page
- Overall Originality - A truly unique piece or a collection which highlights the talents of the designer
- Technical Excellence – A piece or collection that is worked with technical innovation or a rarely used technique, resulting in a thought provoking piece
Exhibitors can nominate their collections for any of the seven categories, with judging taking place in May.
The judges will be jewellery and luxury correspondent Claire Adler and IJL event director Sam Willoughby.
The competition closes on Monday 9th May 2016. The winning pieces will be unveiled before the show and will also be recognised with a special awards presentation on the first day of the show on each winner’s stand.