Interested parties have one week remaining to enter International Jewellery London’s Editor’s Choice exhibitor competition.
The deadline for 2015 entries is Friday May 15.
The annual initiative recognises the most innovative and commercial jewellery and watch collections at IJL. This year IJL added three more categories to the competition.
The eight categories of the competition are…
• Diamonds in Design – NEW – A head-turning diamond piece of jewellery designed in a spirit of celebration to coincide with IJL’s Diamond Jubilee
• In Stile Italiano – NEW – A jewellery piece from an Italian exhibitor at IJL evoking Italy’s flair for impeccable craftsmanship and inspirational design
• Watches – A Moment in Time – NEW – A contemporary watch likely to make an enduring mark on the UK’s expanding watch sector
• Most Innovative New Collection – Applicants are invited to submit 5 to 6 pieces from the same collection for consideration for this special award. The winning collection will be featured on the IJL Runway
• Commercial Vision – A piece or collection produced in volume that demonstrates thorough research of the target market and current trends – destined to become a best seller
• Visual Impact – A show stopping piece or collection that photographs well and will look good on the page
• Overall Originality – A truly unique piece or a collection which highlights the talents of the designer
• Technical Excellence – A piece or collection that is worked with technical innovation or a rarely used technique, resulting in a thought provoking piece
The judges will be jewellery and luxury correspondent Claire Adler and IJL event director Sam Willoughby.
The winning pieces will be unveiled before IJL and will also be recognised with a special awards presentation to the winners at the Exhibitors Party on the Late Night Shopping Evening on Sunday September 6.
To enter click here.