This year’s Professional Jeweller Awards is the defining event in the UK jewellery industry’s calendar.
On September 3 the room will be packed with the most influential individuals from the most significant jewellery retailers and brands in the country for a night of eating, drinking and celebrating.
Right at the centre of this spectacular event will be the Professional Jeweller Awards’ sponsors. Sponsoring one of the categories at the Awards not only aligns that sponsor with the companies in their chosen category, but it also secures them a full table of 10 on the night, which will include a three-course meal and unlimited alcohol.
Every award sponsor benefits from a package of activity that lasts from now until the ceremony in September and beyond with the post-event editorial coverage in Professional Jeweller and on Professionaljeweller.com.
AWARD SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• The Brand’s logo on all Professional Jewellers Awards advertising in the three months running up to the awards from July 2018 – September 2018 including on promotional literature, both print and online; branding on the Awards invitations; branding on print adverts from July – September.
• Announcement on Professionaljeweller.com and the PJ Daily News Alert that the brand has become an Award Sponsor. This will be promoted across our social media universe of over 20,000 followers.
• Branding alongside the announcement of the shortlist of finalists in the July edition of Professional Jeweller and online with live links to your brand.
BENEFITS AT THE EVENT
• Ownership of a table (10 Seats) for personal invitations to the awards for your employees and guests (Table value of £3,000).
• Professional Jeweller to tweet and tag in Award Sponsor brands on the day.
• Category Sponsorship for category award of your choice, a representative from the band is invited to personally present the category and hand out the award to the winner in front of a branded backdrop screen of the Award Category which highlights the shortlist and winner.
• Branding on sponsors’ board and screens throughout the Awards dinner.
• We will have an Awards Review of the winners in the October edition. The sponsor’s logo will be included on the pages that cover your chosen category.
• October edition – we will have coverage of the awards including feedback, personal comments from guests and images from the night.
• Online news story – to include the winner of the category you sponsored with your brand’s name attached and a live link to your website.
Along with a whole host of other benefits, this is a truly unique opportunity to network with the cream of the industry.
Sponsorship options are available now, and our commercial manager Sheni Sampson is available to answer any of your questions.
To ensure that you don’t miss out on the biggest event in the UK jewellery industry, get in touch with our commercial manager, Sheni Sampson, on +44 (0) 203 176 5658 or by email at Sheni.Sampson@itppromedia.com.