The retail intelligence agency on creating reasons to visit your shop.
By Courtney Hagen
Echochamber is a creative retail intelligence agency based in London and New York. Its head of research Matthew Brown has worked with brands such as Boots, Selfridges, John Lewis and Nike on developing pioneering retail strategies.
He shares his six crucial ideas to help develop your retail shop design:
• Curate your product mix – help your customers navigate the complex world of product choice
• Communicate your passion and expertise in interesting ways – through storytelling communications, events, graphics, and demonstrations
• Inspire with your visual merchandising – make product in your stores look better that when they are at home
• Have a seamless multi-channel offer
• Create more reasons to visit the store and more ways to welcome, entertain, and keep customers in store for longer
• Personalise and add value to the store experience
These tips were taken from the September issue of Professional Jeweller. To read the issue in full online, click here.