The event supports skills of contemporary jewellers and silversmiths.
This autumn the Goldsmiths’ Fair will celebrate its 30th Anniversary.
During a two week festival that runs from September 24 to October 7, 180 jewellers and silversmiths will present their latest designs and collections.
Jewellery at Goldsmiths’ Fair will range from creations by jewellers such as Ingo Henn, Alison Bradley, Lilly Hastedt and David Marshall among others.
Goldsmiths’ Fair has not only been a platform for independent designer-makers but has reached out to young talent. Ten graduate designers – five in each week – have been given free stands to exhibit their work at the fair.
• The 30th annual Goldsmiths’ Fair (first Fair took place in 1983).
• A selling exhibition open to the public and trade.
• 90 exhibitors each week (jewellers and silversmiths).
• 115 jewellers and 63 silversmiths.
• All the exhibitors are vetted by the Goldsmiths’ Company.
• 10 recent graduates have been granted a stand, a bullion loan and £1,500 cash by the Goldsmiths’ Company.
• Jewellery on sale will be priced from £60 to £16,000.