UK jewellery trade show International Jewellery London (IJL) has revealed the line-up for its 2019 seminar programme.
The show itself takes place on 1-3 September at Olympia, with the Professional Jeweller Awards being hosted on the evening of September 2 at the Lords Cricket Ground.
Some of the highlights of the seminar schedule include, but are not limited to: SS20 trends; ethical business practices; networking advice; and lab-grown diamonds.
JL Inspire – Seminar Programme Highlights
Day One: Sunday September, 1
- How to Detect Diamonds in a Jewel: The Compact Device for Screening, J Screen (30-11.30) The Knowledge Hub
- Improving the Customer Experience Through Diamond Education (11.45-12.30) Inspiration Theatre
- The Future of Fine Jewellery (13.00-14.00) The Knowledge Hub
- Strategy Doesn’t have to be Complicated: Lessons from Retail Jewellers (16.00-16.45) The Knowledge Hub
Day Two: Monday September, 2
- Fairtrade Gold: Fad Fiction Future? (11.30-12.30) Inspiration Theatre
- Separating Diamond Simulants (13.00-14.00) Inspiration Theatre
- Learning How to Network with Asha Pitt (15.00-15.45) Inspiration Theatre
- How to Build a Direct-to-Consumer Brand Online (16.00-16.45) The Knowledge Hub
Day Three: Tuesday September, 3
- Fair Luxury Presents: The Gold Supply Chain: Hard Truths and Positive Changes (10.00-10.30) The Knowledge Hub
- Visual Strategy & Photography for Instagram (12.20-13.15) Catwalk Theatre
- Fast-Track your Export Strategy – The 7 Essential Steps to Profitable International Growth (13.45-14.30) The Knowledge Hub
- How to Get the Most out of Social Media (14.00-14.45) Inspiration Theatre