Weston Beamor Group has clearly made its New Year’s Resolution for 2022 to upscale its operation.
The jewellery manufacture specialist is recruiting for 20 new openings at its companies.
Comprising Weston Beamor and Domino Jewellery, the group is based in a large Birmingham manufacture facility.
Now the teams will be welcoming 20 new successful applicants to the following 14 roles:
- Business development representative
- Business development administrator (including marketing)
- Bespoke CAD designer
- 3D printing technician
- Export manager
- Production manager
- Production coordinator
- Production administrators (x2)
- Diamond buyer
- Digital marketing executive
- Mounters (multiple opportunities)
- Setters (multiple opportunities)
The companies, which pride themselves on their employee development investment, ask that applicants contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.