The Green Rocks UK team – based in London’s Hatton Garden – is looking to take on three new account managers to join the growing sales team.
Founded in Aventura, Florida in 2016, Green Rocks now boasts offices across the USA, Belgium, and Canada. The London-based office opened in 2018 and services jewellers across the UK and Ireland.
“It’s been an incredible three years,” says Leon Peres, CEO of Green Rocks. “We’re privileged to work with some of the best jewellers in the country and I truly believe we offer an unbeatable service to our jeweller partners.
“This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading producer of laboratory-grown diamonds and a dynamic team. The market is still in its infancy in the UK and Ireland and we are looking for great, self-motivated account managers to join us and continue the success story.”
About the job
At Green Rocks Created Diamonds we are leaders in a disruptive industry. We grow, cut and polish laboratory-created diamonds at our factory in Nesher, Israel and sell our stones to some of the finest jewellers across the UK and Ireland.
Our story is one of the best in our industry and we are looking for talented storytellers who loves to connect with other people and aspire to thrive and grow their network of clients.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and customer service skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
You will love this role if you are an entrepreneurially minded person who will see this as an opportunity to have your own business under the OMD/Green Rocks name. With a commission structure to match you will be rewarded highly for the business you bring.
- Turn prospects into long-term clients by making a high volume of outgoing phone calls to selected high-end businesses across the country;
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships;
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process;
- Meet and exceed monthly goals;
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
Qualifications and requirements
- At least 2-3 years of making sales by outgoing phone calls. Jewellery industry experience is a plus;
- Possess the passion to connect daily with 40-50 prospect clients by making outgoing phone calls;
- Ability to perform under pressure and in a dynamic environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Must be a strong team player;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check;
- This is a full time job in our office in London – working remotely is not an option.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter about why you’re interested in the role. Please note, we will be unable to call every candidate who applies but you will hear from us if we’d like to continue the conversation.