Jewellery and watch storage specialist is looking for a new business development manager. See the company’s job advert below.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (UK & EIRE)
Based accessible to WEST SUSSEX HQ
Attractive salary c. £30,000 p.a. with the opportunity to earn regular personal sales commission
+ Private healthcare + company credit card + mobile phone + all field / home I.T. + company car + benefits
Over 185 years old, five-generation family brand crafting spaces where legacies live. Since 1834 the WOLF mark has been a symbol of decades of innovation and the pursuit of design excellence crafting the world’s finest watch winders, jewellery cases and safes.
- Prospecting and acquiring new accounts within the gift, home, department store and specialty store segments.
- Further develop sales growth with existing accounts in assigned territories.
- Train sales teams about WOLF and how to promote further WOLF sales
- Ensure WOLF visibility at all point of sales – including, but not limited to, visual merchandising, assortment planning, and brand positioning.
- Analyse sell in and sell out data.
- Travel is required for the role, 2-3 days a week away is a likely possibility
- Attend trade shows
- Meet or exceed sales targets for territory
- Strong, persuasive and empathetic personality
- Team player who can also work independently
- Jewellery & watch field sales knowledge /understanding, in particular the Independent Retail Jewellery network.
- Luxury brand experience
- Prior success in a wholesale environment preferred
To apply please, in the first instance, forward your personal CV direct to their exclusively retained industry recruiter Jolyon Marshall on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover WOLF: WOLF