100 Queen’s Gate Hotel has joined forces with Italian fine jewellery brand, Annellino Fine Jewellery, to launch a proposal package for couples.
For those soon to be or newly engaged, the London hotel is offering a personalised engagement service with a romantic stay in the hotel’s highly sought-after suite.
Complete with a bespoke ring design consultation and the inclusion of a 1ct diamond, the proposal package aims to offer the ultimate luxury city break excursion for those who have recently popped or are planning to pop the big question.
The package will include a 2.5-hour diamond and ring design consultation with expert jewellery designer Gabriella Turner, founder of Annellino Fine Jewellery. Turner will work with guests to curate a bespoke ring design that truly reflects the couple. Their vision will then be brought to life in Annellino Fine Jewellery’s workshop in the Apennine mountains, where a fifth-generation master goldsmith and his team will hand-create the unique ring using ancient techniques. Couples will have the option to receive photos and videos of the production of their design, including the setting of their chosen stone to commemorate the special occasion.
Founder of Annellino Fine Jewellery, Gabriella Turner, says: “I am thrilled to be partnering with 100 Queens Gate to create this exclusive experience. As an Italian family jeweller I understand that an engagement is a special time in a couple’s life and one that should be treasured. Creating a bespoke engagement ring is the perfect symbol to celebrate this.”
In addition to the consultation, the package will comprise an overnight stay in the Queen’s Gate Suite, 100 Queen’s Gate Hotel’s luxury, secluded suite of rooms; complete with a separate living quarter and a private street entrance.
The full proposal package will include:
- One-night stay in 100 Queen’s Gate Hotel’s Queen’s Gate Suite
- 5-hour design and consultation time with Annellino Fine Jewellery
- 1 carat diamond (with option to add further diamonds or precious stones). The package will contain 1 carat and anything extra is to be agreed with jeweller
- Consultation with expert perfumer from Floris London, including a bottle of the bespoke scent
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival at the hotel
- Bouquet of flowers included in room
- Breakfast delivered to the suite
- Afternoon tea at the hotel
Prices for the proposal package are available on request.