Company adds bespoke pearl drilling room to new Watford space.
London Pearl is set to relocate to a larger, listed building at the end of the month, as the company growth in 2014.
It purchased the 1937 listed building on St Albans Road, Watford, at the end of last summer, extensively refurbishing the space to meet the needs of the business.
According to UK sales manager Max Gittelmon, the building will be able to accommodate more than double the number of staff as its former premises, and features bespoke drilling rooms and production areas for pearl jewellery.
The new building was also selected for its rail and road transport links and has gated, private car park for clients.
London Pearl will take part in the Vicenza trade show in Italy this month, the Jewellery Show at Spring Fair in February and BaselWorld in March.