Tag Archives: buccellati

Buccellati announces international push under new investors

Buccellati announces international push under new investors

Chinese holding company, Gangsu Gangtai Group, has completed its acquisition of 85% of Italian jewellery brand Buccellati, announcing plans to expand the businesses internationally. The other 15% stake is split between Italian investment company Clessidra and the brand’s previous owners, the Buccellati family. The transaction values the company at 230 million euros(£207m). The Gangsu Gangtai

Buccellati sold to Gangtai Group

Italian jewelery brand Buccellati and private equity fund Clessidra has sold an 85% stake of Buccellati Holding Italia to the Chinese conglomerate Gangtai Group. The Buccellati family and Clessidra will retain a 15% stake in Buccellati. Clessidra acquired a 67% stake in Buccellati in 2013 with the remaining 33% retained by the founding family. During

Buccellati chief exec wins place on Mulberry board

Thierry Andretta joins board as independent non-executive director. English leather goods and fashion brand Mulberry has appointed Buccellati chief executive officer Thierry Andretta to its board as an independent non-executive director. The brand said it was pleased to announce the appointment of Andretta, who begins his role with immediate effect. He has a long-standing background

Q&A: Andrea Buccellati

Guest editor Annoushka Ducas meets the Italian brand’s head designer. Professional Jeweller Guest Editor Annoushka Ducas discusses traditional goldsmithing techniques, inspiration and future development with Buccellati’s head designer Andrew Buccellati. Guest editor Annoushka Ducas has long admired the work of Italian jewellery house Buccellati, known for its richly textured gold jewellery and intricate use of

Buccellati appoints Thierry Andretta as CEO

Former Lanvin CEO hired as "fundamental step" in brand’s development. Buccellati has announced the appointment of Thierry Andretta as its new chief executive. Andretta has long-term experience in the luxury goods sector, having worked with brands including Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and Gucci Group. He stepped down from his position as chief executive of luxury

Top