Royal College of Art graduates will exhibit at TF’s flagship store.
Theo Fennell is planning to present a showcase of award winning designs from this year’s Royal College of Art goldsmithing, silversmithing, metalwork and jewellery course.
Graduates of the course entered their creations in a design competition that was judged by Theo Fennell, Carol Woolton, jewellery editor of Vogue, and columnist Janet Street Porter.
The winners were announced in June, and will have their pieces presented in Theo Fennell’s Fulham store from October 8-12.
This year’s RCA award winners are:
- Overall Excellence: Laurie Schram
- Best Work in Silver: Joo Hyung Park
- Best Work in Jewellery: Joanna Hemsley
- Highly Commended: Jennifer Gray
- Highly Commended: Ha-Yeon Lee