Tiffany & Co has gone all out this Christmas, first launching an exclusive £104K advent calendar and now releasing 12 one-of-a-kind “extraordinary” gifts.
In the ultimate holiday gift guide, the luxury jewellery brand is giving consumers the chance to purchase 12 “unexpected” gifts and experiences.
Playing on the phrase, “the more the merrier”, Tiffany & Co has curated a selection of luxurious presents, including new jewellery, the chance to create an engagement ring with the firm’s chief artistic officer, a Tiffany Blue motorbike and an adventure to Kenya.
The brand hopes the 12 gifts will reflect its craftsmanship and ability to make magical moments.
“This holiday we wanted to really surprise our customers in a whole new way by showcasing the most awe-inspiring objects and experiences that you can only find at Tiffany,” explains Reed Krakoff, chief artistic officer, Tiffany & Co. “In addition to many exciting new designs and collections, this year we’ve curated 12 gifts that represent the best of the best and embody the artistry and craftsmanship at the heart of our brand.”
Among the luxury objects and experiences are:
• A custom-design ring handcrafted by Tiffany’s artisans— and imagined by the consumer. At the centrepiece of this bespoke ring, is a round brilliant D colour, internally flawless diamond of over 8 carats. This exclusive high jewellery custom- design experience includes a private consultation with Tiffany’s chief artistic officer, Reed Krakoff.
• For the culinary enthusiast, an AGA Total Control 3-Oven Cast Iron Range in Tiffany Blue is also on offer. This comes accompanied with Tiffany tableware, flatware and crystal glassware.
• A collectible, custom-made Tiffany Blue motorcycle. This finely tuned machine from Indian Motorcycle Co., America’s, first motorcycle company, features 16” laced wheels with chrome-plated rims and spokes dressed in vintage tread tires, stainless steel exhaust and a custom sterling silver Indian Motorcycle x Tiffany & Co. plaque.
• For garden lovers a solid sterling silver greenhouse has been created. Handcrafted in Tiffany’s hollowware workshop, the greenhouse measures 20 inches wide, 26 inches long and 17 inches high. Furthermore, flowers will be delivered to the owner monthly for one year.
• Tiffany is also providing an opportunity for consumer to go on a ‘Great Adventure’ in Kenya. In keeping with Tiffany’s passion for preserving the planet, this trip includes an 11-day safari through the Samburu National Reserve for two guests to witness the elephants, lions and rhinos that Tiffany and the Wildlife Conservation Network are committed to protecting. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Wildlife Conservation Network. This expedition includes a Tiffany x Globe trotter luggage set.
View the full list HERE.